Thursday, March 06, 2003

Roommate Update

I've come to the conclusion that my roommate isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Don't get me wrong he seems like a smart enough guy, but he definitely doesn't think long term. When I say long term, I actually mean a couple weeks. For example, last night I came home to find my roommate in the kitchen sporting a brand new piercing in his bottom lip. Some of you reading this may think - "Man! Jeff's roommate is so cool!" He probably thinks he's pretty cool too, but he won't think he's so cool when: #1. the money spent on a piercing would have come in real handy for food, and #2 when he can't get a job because no one wants to hire someone with a piercing on his face.

Music Video Update

I know some of you have been returning everyday to see my new music video. I'm not going to lie to you - you may be extremely disappointed in this sucker, but nevertheless here it is in all it's potential glory. I apologize for the slowness of the server, it's just that I unknowingly subscribed to a really BAD service provider. Anyway give a shout out if you like the video, or if you hate it, or if you watched it, or if you didn't watch it. (I'm sure you get the idea).

No comments: