Monday, March 31, 2003

I have an announcement, I have been rehired as the photo editor at the Gauntlet. One more year of it, hopefully the break coming up will recharge me and help me endure another year of it.

This is something for the kids to get to know me. I took it off Bernadette's site. She got it from somebody else. I thought that I could procrastinate my homework by doing it.

A - Act your age? People think I'm older than 25.
B - Born on what day of the week? may 8, 1977. Sunday. Mother's Day.
C - Chore you hate? Washing dishes. I make up for it by drying the dishes.
D - Dad's name? Robert.
E - Essential makeup item? Adobe Photoshop 7.0.
F - Favorite actor? Tough one, I love movies, but I don't think I have a favorite actor!!
G - Gold or silver? Gold or nothing.
H - Hometown? Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.
I - Instruments you play? Air guitar, radio, cd's and kazoo.
J - Job title? Gauntlet Photo Editor.
K - Kids? kids? None, yet. Ask again in a few more years.
L - Living arrangements? An apartment near the U of C, across the street from the Foothills hospital.
M - Mother's name? Jane
N - Number of people you've been married with? 1.
O - Overnight hospital stays? One week in the Hospital Britanico in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 1997. I had SARS or a SARS related disease, Pnemonia or Bronchitis.
P - Phobia? People asking me a lot of personal questions.
Q - Quote you like? "People who try to explain things away with psychology tend to be the ones with the problems."
R - Religious affiliation? Mormon
S - Siblings? two
T - Time you wake up? 8:00 - 8:30.
U - Unique habit? habit? Nothing unique.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? Brussel sprouts, no particular reason, maybe just on principle.
W- Worst habit? Nail biting.
X - X-rays you've had? teeth, hand twice for dislocations, ankle once for sprain, leg once for motorcycle accident.
Y - Yummy food you make? Spegetti.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Tauras.

No comments: