Thursday, March 13, 2003

I'm sure happy that I accidentally stumbled on to this Milner Web Log thing. This morning I got it onto the computer with great anticipation but there were no new posts. Then I fluked a pretty good discovery when I spotted the web log archives. Well I was having a great time reading all the old posts when I came upon a post that Jeff put there that told about how you know when your trailer trash. I thought it was so good that I decided to print it so I could show it to other people. I highlighted only the part that I wanted to print and clicked print. Then I forgot about it for a few minutes. When I went in the other room to collect my printout, I noticed that the copier was out of paper. I thought, oh great, this is always the way it is. Well I put some more paper in the reservoir and the printer started printing, and printing, and printing, and wouldn’t stop. Then I noticed that there was already about a pound of paper in the collection rack. Instead of just printing about redneck trailer trash, it printed the entire archives for the month of October, which is good mind you and I'm happy about it because the writing that has been posted is so damn good that it deserves to be put into hard copy and saved. I'm pretty sure that I don't trust so called back disks. I mean how long will there be machines around that will read today’s disks?

My compliments to the boys on the quality of writing. You sound like genuine bonefied journalists and of course Gary is. And of course Jeff is about the same. And of coarse I would like to be. The last thing I would like to say is that you haven't heard the last of me.. Not by a damn site.

No comments: