Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Jimmy Condon

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from The Alberta Heritage Fund. It was a cheque for $900 for the Jimmy Condon Scholorship. Taking part on the swim team was such a great decision! Not only have I had a great time, it hasn't really cost me a lot monetarily speaking! I'm really glad to get the money, but I do still need to get a real job. Living from bursary to scholarship to GST cheques won't last me forever.

New Roommate

I have been thinking about having a new roommate. I know I don't like having people around much - it's nice to have the house to myself, but this would make paying the bills a whole lot easier. I'll find out soon if he's really interested.

How to Post a link Online

I was thinking that in the remote case that Dad ever decides he would like to post a link to a website that he has found, he probably doesn't have the slightest idea how. So here are some simple instructions. It is probably easiest to copy the link into the clipboard. This is done by highlighting the address in the address bar, right clicking and clicking copy. Then type out the following example but paste in your address instead of the http://www.cnn.com. (right click then click paste).

This is a link to <a href="http://www.cnn.com">type link word(s) here</a>.

Any of the red letters can be changed but in order for the link to work, all the black text must be typed exactly and the link must be exact as well. The previous paragraph, with no colors added comes out looking like:

This is a link to type link word(s) here.

I hope this helps.

No comments: