Saturday, March 15, 2003

Roommate Update

Dad bought me an extra medium pizza to take home after eating out yesterday, after all Pizza Hut has the "regular price five bucks five bucks five bucks deal". Being that this post is written under the "Roommate Update" heading, I think some of the astute readers may see where this is going.

I went upstairs to grab a slice of pizza and discovered that all but two of the slices of pizza were gone! I could hardly believe my eyes. Nobody was here and it's a good thing too because Tracie's swearing fit on the phone to the people that wanted to renew her magazine subscription would have paled in comparison to the swearing fit that I had. Oh I was so mad, and hungry! I don't really have any other food to eat right now. I am still in shock that he could be so rude.

No comments: