Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Jeff's Shrinking Video

Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I've posted, so I thought I'd make a comment about Jeff's movie. Overall, I think it was pretty good, cheesy effects and all. I would have liked to see the couple at the end grow back to normal size though. I'm assuming she had been turned down a few times too and that's why she was as small as he was. I think I'd give it 8.6 for overall appeal. Make that 8.7.

Movie Recommendation

My drive home from work this morning was crazy. It was just like the scene from the movie "Office Space" when Michael Bolton was driving to work and as soon as he switched into what he thought would be the faster lane, traffic came to a dead halt and the lane he just came from started moving again. Anyway, that's what happened to me today, and it reminded me of how much I enjoyed that movie. For those of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. I hardly ever laugh out loud in movies, but I did the entire way through that one.

No comments: