Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Here is my advice about strategic alliances: If you don't learn one other thing while you're in university, learn about strategic alliances. Learn what it means and be sure to apply it. This concept alone would be worth all the time you've spent. I had to look up the word "synergy" myself and I can see why they taught you that word too. And as I've been typing this message I've figured out what thinking outside of the box means. It means thinking creatively, or stepping back and looking at your situation from a different angle or an outsiders view point. Apart from being valuable concepts your ability to state them in such fancy terms is impressive too. I'm able to tell you these things because I'm looking at your situation from "out of the box" right now.

No comments: