Thursday, March 13, 2003

Enough Boring Posts

Man what was I thinking with that hydrogen article. I just re-read my post and all I can think to ask is why am I SO boring? I am on a five minute break in class so I don't have time to say much, but I just wanted to get in a quick post.

Birthday Dinner

We had a really good time eating out last night. Anna-Maria took me and her roommate out to The Keg. It was really good. We were at the restaurant for over 2 hours! I didn't even realize how fast time was flying, and as a consequence of our late evening was forced to do my homework deep into the night. The assignment consisted of scanning some images out of National Geographic and then manipulating them so that there would be no copyright issues with the final project. I finally got to bed at 2:30 and even then I still had homework that I finished up this morning before class.

New Media Class Update

I've been doing really well on my assignments lately. That "shrinking" video that I posted here the other day got 10 out of 10. I'm starting to feel a little stressed about the final assignment though, I haven't really even started it yet. Well that's it for my break.

No comments: