Saturday, March 08, 2003

Medicine Hat:

Medicine Hat is great. There are no cars here. The streets are empty, well I guess you can drive all the way across town and see like 3 cars. It's really hard not to speed here because the roads are so empty. Tracie's parents took us to the Beefeater for supper today. It was great! Possibly the best steak I have ever had. Becky gave me a bite of hers, and it was the softest well done (over cooked) steak I have ever had. Tracie had salmon, and it was very good. It was way better than the salmon I had at the Mariott Hotel during the G8. For 9 people the bill came to $240.00. It could have been more, but we didn't have any dessert.

Moustache Update

Tracie made me shave off my moustache. I'm glad it was getting very annoying. I've already described many of the problems associated with having a red neck white trash Hulk Hogan moustache.

No comments: