Friday, March 21, 2003

New Media Project

I have a new project in the works. This one is an animation of an old man running. I know it may not seem like much but it actually takes a huge amount of effort to get him to look like he's really running. I'll post it when it's done, which will probably be on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheque

Today I received a cheque for $150 forwarded from mom but originally from Health Care. I guess I paid them twice awhile back and then went back to school so I didn't have to pay them anymore. It was nice to get the money.

Calgary Trip

I'm currently thinking about going to Calgary on Sunday to get a passport for Anna-Maria on Monday. I might even be able to make it back in time for my class at 3:00. Not making it back on time will be the only reason that I don't go, or if Anna-Maria decides not to go this weekend.

She is getting her passport so that she can fly down to the states with her parents on the 14th of April.

Code Orange Terror Alert

In keeping with my Disney obsession lately, here is a CNN story about air restrictions over Disneyland and Disney world not because there is any indication that they are in danger, but just because they might be good targets for terrorists. Speaking of terrorists - I've heard that a single, 30 year old, college / university educated woman who has never been married has more chance of getting killed by terrorists than ever getting married? For all you unmarried ladies out there, maybe you'd better drop out to increase you odds of getting hitched. It's just a suggestion.

No comments: