Tuesday, March 04, 2003

It is pretty cool be ranked 16th on the Plastic backlinks. Is it really a ranking, or do they just sort of get posted in any old order?

I had my last midterm today, it sucked. But I think I got most of the questions. Another sort of crappy school related thing today: I had a pop quiz in my mgst 591 class. I had only skimmed the first half of the reading, but I actually think I did really well on the quiz. He discussed the topic right after the quiz and said basically the exact same thing I had written, only a with a little more confidence and authority.

It's not really that surprising that there is no inheritance and that the house needs to be demolished. There are probably a lot more 90+ year olds that have no family, no money and a house that should be razed than there are 90+ year olds with heaps of money and a mansion.

No comments: