Tuesday, September 23, 2003

SAY A MAN WANTS TO MARRY HIS DOG

A man says that he loves his dog and they want to get married. While this is very touching and everything. Normal people would say forget it. But there would be a fringe of people who would be bound to say, well why not. Who's it going to hurt How is this going to affect you. This is only fair. This is none of your business. At this point I sit back and I ask myself: how do I respond these questions and comments. Is this indeed none of my business? Is this indeed not going to hurt me? How will this affect me? I'm not sure. What I do know is that something is not right here. I feel violated somehow. I feel cheapened to think that someone is marrying a dog. I think that if a guy befouls the group he befouls everybody and thats that.

No comments: