Thursday, September 04, 2003

Burnination

As I sit in my e-commerce class, I am being violated.... in the nostrils. Apparently they sell microwave popcorn in somewhere in the faculty of management. I guess that's better than smelling Kelowna burning.

By the way, in the movie Red Dawn, there were no enormus explosions that caused the world to change colours. The only thing that changes colours is your skin going green as Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen star as, "...teenagers who band together to defend their town, and their country, from invading Soviet forces."

Book Buying for Dummies

If you haven't already purchased the books you absolutely need, check the library. That way you don't accidentially lose your receipt or go over the return grace period.

-Gary Milner,
They still call me a really big internet superstar

No comments: