Friday, September 26, 2003

E-Commerce Website Woes

My auction website is almost done. I stayed up until 2:30 am last night to work on queries for my website. It's coming along quite well, although there are a few bugs that I would like to work out. I'm not sure if we will be able to get everything done in time. The due date was pushed back again until Monday. I will be really glad when it's done. It will give me more time for the rest of my studies. I am getting a little behind on my readings.

Even though I stayed up until 2:30 I still had to drive Tracie to work at 6:45. That's pretty early, but I had to be at school by 9:00 for a lab anyway, so it wasn't really that bad. I actually showered at the school just so that I wouldn't have to get up as early.

The thing with being busy is that I don't get to do stuff. Stuff that I want to do I mean. As crazy as it sounds, I like going to the gym every morning. I haven't done that for a week. When this stupid e-commerce class is done, I'm going to have more time to get back to the gym.

No comments: