Thursday, September 18, 2003

Love of Your Own Jokes

I love reading my blog posts. I laugh over and over at my own jokes. That "Rectum, nearly killed him joke" gets me every time. Seriously. The other people in my office all want to know why I am laughing so hard right now.

Last night I dreamt that I rented a fancy camera to do some photos to hang on our walls. I've be thinking about renting a camera for awhile now. It probably won't happen until next summer though. I dislike winter shots. Well maybe it's not so much that I hate photos of winter scenes as much as I hate winter. Anyway, it was a medium format camera. I don't think the one I rent in real life will be like the camera I rented in my dream. The one I rented in my dream was made of leather. Real cameras aren't made of leather.

-Gary Milner, needs something to hang on his walls.

No comments: