Monday, September 08, 2003

A Legion of Lady Couples

I've been to 3 concerts so far to take photos. There have been ups and downs. I'll be posting pics of "Tegan and Sara", or more likely, links to pics of "Tegan and Sara". I'll mainly be doing this because they're from Calgary, and because there were a lot of "Lady Couples" at the concert. If you know what I mean. It really suprised me. I wouldn't have guessed that there could be so many "Lady Couples" in the whole province let alone in one concert at Mac Hall.

Apparently, people from my office were making fun of the quantity of "Lady Couples" in the bar directly below the concert hall, and a pair gave them a pretty dirty look. I wish I could have seen it.

Here are the pictures of Tegan and Sara. One, Two, Three, and Four. I don't know which is which, because I am not a fan, not because they are twins.

Dumb People Who Aren't Frosh

Every year at the University, we get a large number of new students called frosh. It is very popluar to complain how dumb the frosh are.

They do things like have a conversation in a group of five or more at the bottom of the stairs or in the narrowest part of an important hallway.

The point I am trying to make, is that it's not just the frosh. There are dumb people everywhere. People that go against the flow of traffic on the stairs or who refuse to open the second door on a two door set.

-Gary Milner Really Big Internet Superstar

No comments: