Tuesday, September 16, 2003

How Do You Make Gravey (sic) Anyway?

Swim practice was really good this afternoon. I am becoming much more consistent in my swimming. It's important to be able to set a pace for yourself and to know how fast you are swimming in the water. I have come along way since I started (again) last year. Now that I'm done class and done my 3D Studio Max tutorial I'm going to head home where I will find a delicious supper made by Anna-Maria. She is so cool and not just because she made supper tonight, which might even include GRAVY! Yum. But maybe not too, I don't really know.

I Ran Into Janine

Actually I didn't run into her literally, I just talked to her for a minute outside the pool when I was renting my locker for the year. She is going to the University still; taking part in some sort of praticum that starts in November (I think). Anyway just have to add, I'm still glad we never got married. Phew!

P.S. I wish Mom would post more. Why don't you? (I hope you realize that instead of writing me an explanation of why you don't, you could just post it on the blog.)

No comments: