Monday, September 15, 2003

Fridge Update

I've decided to get a second hand fridge which will be dropped off at my house at 11:30 today. It's $150 but needless to say it's going to be a nice change to have some room for food. Now I just need to get a second stove so that half the roommates can use the downstairs laundry room as a kitchen and pretty much leave us alone upstairs. Not that I find them bothersome, it is just that it gets crowded with five people in one kitchen. (Actually I'm just joking about the stove - for now).

Go Deaf for Def Leppard Update

It looks as though Anna and I are really going to the Def Leppard (Official Site) concert tonight. We don't really want to go deaf so I think we'll try to remember to pick up some ear plugs before we go. We'll be leaving for Calgary at around 4:00 this afternoon and will "get rocked" from 7:30 until they're done I guess. It's doubtful that we will be seeing Gary or Tracie tonight but tune in to Rock 106 tomorrow morning between 7 and 8 when I will phone the radio station up and tell them how the concert was. If you don't live in Lethbridge then you can go to their website and click on listen live. Even though we could scalp the tickets and make a mint (they are 11th row floor seats) I think it will be worth it to go and have a good time.

No comments: