Wednesday, September 03, 2003

First Day of School

It's the first day of classes. I just got out of Drama. There are some interesting people in my class. There is one person whom came dressed in black, had a terrible lisp and he tells us he's a fashion designer by trade and a cross-dresser by profession. What I want to know is where do you work as a cross dresser in Lethbridge? Seems like you wouldn't have much of a market for something like that here.

I have a break until 2:00 this afternoon. In the meantime I think I'll find a class to "audit". Checking out classes you are not enrolled in can be very educational. You can meet new people, decide whether you want to take that class at a later time or decide that you never want to take a class with certain proffessors. I'll let you know how it turns out. I better go find one quickly.

No comments: