Saturday, April 26, 2003

When Ents Attack:

Some poor schnook, parked his car in the one hour parking. He's been there all day. Hopefully the cops are too busy with accidents to give him a ticket. I think old Treebeard finally just went postal on the little red miata.



The roads are very bad today, Tracie and I could hear lots of ambulances going to the Foothills Hospital. There was only about 4 inches of snow this morning when I went to get Tracie. When we left to go to the Jensen's birthday party, our car almost got stuck right in the parking lot. The main roads weren't too bad, but the bottom of my little civic dragged in the snow on all the side roads. We almost got stuck parking on the street at the Jensen's house.

It was a fun little birthday party for their one year old Olivia. I just realized that their daughter's initials are O.J. Kind of funny. I wonder if she's going to help find the real killers.

No comments: