Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Roommate Update

Well I've known for a while that I should be looking for new roommates but now I really will have to find somebody new because my current roommate just told me that he's moving out in July or August. At least I won't ever have to worry about the rabbit anymore. Steve Meldrum phoned me tonight to catch up on what I've been up to. Apparently he doesn't read the blog. Anyway he is going away to Europe with his wife, Monique, for the summer. I knew they were going but the thing that surprised me was that they sold the house. From what I could tell he seems pretty happy about his situation.

New Media Final

I have another New Media Final presentation tomorrow. I was going to make a flash movie using the story line that Gary came up with - the one about the bottomless pit, but instead I just finished up the one that I had started last summer - the Jeff Millionaire one. I'll post it soon; it's still not done! I have to present it at 2:00 tomorrow.

No comments: