Wednesday, April 30, 2003

All About My Pants:

We almost went to Medicine Hat the other day, but then we decided that both Mom and Gail would probably be working all day so it probably wouldn't be worth it. I really want to come down though, because I have 4 pairs of jeans that need major repairs. My light blue cool pants have major rips in the butt, My dark blue and also my red cool pants have rips in the crotch, and I have another pair of cool pants that are pinned together and just waiting to be sewn. Tracie's sewing machine doesn't seem cut out to sew jean material, she has bent or broken 3 needles already. I should probably just buy more pants, but I can't justify buying 2 new pairs of jeans for $60 or $70. It doesn't seem worth it, especially because I can just get my old pants patched and then go out to eat 7 times instead. In case somebody doesn't know what cool pants look like, here is a picture:



This is me standing in my parent's backyard wearing my red cool pants. You can see the world's largest teepee in the background.

The makeup looks really good, but it seems a little dark to me, but maybe I'm just used to seeing Jeff's pasty white face.

-Gary Milner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am currently learning film and tv Make up FX. This type of old age make up looks more like zombie make up with out all the blood and rotting skin. I am sure could do a much better job on the next try.
V.S