Monday, April 07, 2003

Jeff Milner Update

I'll resize the photo later, it doesn't fit on the monitors here at the school either. I'm pretty busy with school so it might be awhile before I get around to fixing it and as for missing the CCMAT link, I just got bored with posting all those links. Mom and Dad came to visit because their computer wouldn't boot and they just wanted to visit I guess. But when I went to make a boot disk on my windows 95 machine it wouldn't boot either. Then my Win 2000 machine started acting up and I lost my internet connection and it won't let me open any programs. I can't even login to my linksys router. I don't know what's wrong with my computer but its really ticking me off. I now have 3 broken computers at my house to fix. Mom and Dad left theirs so they probably won't be reading or commenting on the blog for the next week or so.

No comments: