Saturday, April 12, 2003

Mold Update

I came to the University this morning with Anna-Maria and her sister Lana. We went to the make-up shop and I had my face molded with alginate. It was really cold on my face but after about 10 minutes they took it off and it seems to have worked out pretty good. They are going to fill it with plaster and create a positive of my face. They did it as part of their independent study for their make-up class.

Anna's Family Visits

Jakob, Josh, and Lana all came to visit Anna last night. Jakob and Josh were supposed to sleep at my house, but Josh went to bed early and I fell asleep on the couch and the next thing I knew we'd all slept over and I had the biggest pain in my neck! I guess it's my own fault for falling asleep. Lana and I are at the University now and we're going to watch Anna-Maria's final project for her TYA (Theatre for Young Audiences) class. Jakob is hanging out with Zee and Josh is writing the ACT.

No comments: