Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Welcome Friends

I sent out a mass email telling some of my friends about the blog and the new flash movie that I completed. I remember some of them asked me to update them if I ever finished it, and as for the others that didn't know about it? Well you can enjoy now. Please don't be shy - share your comments. I'm getting a lot faster at making these flash movies, and who knows, maybe I'll even get "good" at it one day. Thanks for visiting.

Kayaking

It's almost time to get the kayaks out. I've been thinking a lot about going kayaking now that it's been warm for so many days straight. The water is still probably too cold, but I wonder if it will be warm enough in May? I'm glad to be living here in Lethbridge where I'll only have to make a short drive to the Belly River, which is of course my favourite kayaking river.

No comments: