Monday, April 14, 2003

Bad Car

The stupid car won't start again. I think that it doesn't like the rain or something. The battery seems fine, and I have no idea what the problem is. Tracie and I are contemplating buying a new car. Tracie would have to lower her student loan payments, but we could probably do it. We would probably have to use our tax returns. The car has been reliable for a long time, but depending on how much it's going to cost to repair it, we might be better off just using the money to pay the first 3 or 4 payments on a new car. I think the problem may just be a short or something when it gets wet. It was kind rainy and miserable the last time this happened. I'm sick of it, we really need a car bad. Luckily for us, Ralph bought a new truck last week and left his car here for lack of a way to get it home to Medicine Hat. So depending on how things go this week, we may be driving his car to Cardston on the weekend, and then bringing it back to Calgary. I guess that would mean a trip to Medicine Hat to drop it off in two weeks or so. I never even thought how much insurance on a new car would be. What a pain in the butt getting a new car could be.

-Gary Milner

No comments: