Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Final Exam Update:

I got done my second exam just now. It's not due for another 2 hours. I guess I could have procrastinated a little while longer. I hope that it makes it's way through the stupid internet, in less than two hours. The stupid mail servers are geting software maintenence between 3:00 and 3:30 in the morning, so I hope that doesn't screw up my prof. getting my email submission. I guess that just leaves one more exam on the 28th.

My last exam actually conflicts with my court date. I haven't been arrested for anything, but I got a speeding ticket that was pretty high. I'm thinking of fighting it, especially if I can get back for my exam in time. I just need to find out if it's true that you get out of the ticket if the cop doesn't show up. I kind of get the feeling that everybody has a friend of a friend who got out of a ticket because the cop didn't show, or their sister-in-law's cousins uncle is a lawyer who says that's the way it is, but really you know what that means to me. Absolutely nothing. People are liars. They are just trying to be helpful, but they don't know jack. Really people are just stupid.

No comments: