Monday, April 21, 2003

Easter:

I went to Cardston for Easter. For those of you who don't know where Cardston is, it is about 30 minutes east of Waterton National Park.

Tracie's Grandparents live there. We had a good visit, and some great meals. We had what was quite possibly the best 2 cakes I have ever eaten in my entire life. Believe me these cakes were good. If there's one thing I know, it's a good cake. I know a lot people who rave about how good a cake is, wouldn't know a good cake if it came up and bit them on the ass, but I'm not one of those people.

On Saturday, we coloured eggs to roll down a hill. I made a self-portrait, some tanks, and a SARS egg. The self-portrait egg is in the photo. It looks just like me doesn't it?



The SARS egg was in the lead for a long time, and I was having a great time, then my brother-in-law Dan beat me by about a foot. I was so mad. I always have a great through about halfway through the event, and then at the very end, someone barely beats me. Everybody loved the egg rolling, eventhough it is actually just a waste of 8 dozen eggs. About 3 dozen cracked while boiling, and the rest we through down a hill. Don't worry though, the seagulls had their best Easter ever.

I didn't get an Easter basket this year, but it didn't really come as a shock because we saw him dead on the road near Fort Macleod. His cousin was also hit by a car near Lethbridge. It was a sad Easter for the Bunny family this year with at least 2 alcohol related deaths this spring.

-Gary Milner

No comments: