Friday, April 04, 2003

Blue and Gold Banquet

I went to an awards banquet tonight for being a part of the University Swim team. I never won any awards myself, but I had a good time eating the food and cheering for those that won. I think Anna-Maria was a little sad that she never got to come with me. It was really a last minute decision for me to go and so I feel bad that she never got to come along; instead she made the Vegetable Curry without me. Women are definitely from Venus.

Engagement

As you know, I am not engaged. I have been engaged once, but I didn't really want to be engaged and am glad that I'm not yet married. Anyway this post isn't about me. It's not even about Tim Heggie getting married later this month after only getting engaged last month (and after only meeting the girl 3 weeks before he proposed) but anyway I digress. This post is to announce that my cousin Don and his girlfriend Lyann just got engaged and are probably going to be getting married sometime this fall.

No comments: