Monday, April 07, 2003

Anna-Maria Update

Since you asked Jakob, here is an update on Anna. She is too busy to add to the blog herself but I don't think she'll mind if I write one for her. Actually I'm not to sure what to say except that she has been busy with all her rehearsing and school work. She showed me the enlarged fish hook that she has been carving. It is a 200x replication of a fly fishing hook that, so far, looks pretty good. It still needed the feathers and line attached, but it looks like a pretty nice hook.

Tonight while I slave away on my homework here at the University, Anna is at home watching White Oleander with Zee. Hopefully I am done sometime before it's too late to go visit her tonight, but at the speed this other machine is rendering, it looks like I might be here all night. The project I am working on is a portfolio of all my projects and therefore it's going to take aproximately 1000 years to process the whole thing. I guess I could be studying for my music final in the meantime. Ok - that's it for the update on Anna-Maria.

No comments: