Thursday, April 17, 2003

School
Well, I got done my last assignment; now all I have left are two take home finals and one scheduled final. I have come to the conclusion that take-home finals suck big time. They are way longer and harder than regular finals. They are like major assignments, but you only get a few days to do them. They look to be pretty big. The recommended page-length for one of them is 10 pages single-spaced. That's pretty brutal. I think I am going to be a little more concise than that. It's due on the 22nd at midnight. The other one is looking to be a little smaller, but still 3 or 4 pages single space due Saturday at midnight. I'm submitting both by email, which makes it a little better because I can do them at home. (Possibly naked. Isn't this modern age wonderful? You don't even have to get dressed to hand in your homework!) The exam scheduled for the 28th isn't even on my radar yet. Apparently people say that if you know the notes (he writes the notes and you copy them down), you will do well, and it's mostly m/c and fill in the blanks, with a few short answer questions to spice things up a bit. But because the exam is so late, there isn't going to be an essay question, which seemed to disappoint the professor a little. I not disappointed one bit though.

Being Married
Tracie has been beaking-off to me lately. Not really, but one of my profs. used the phrase "beaking-off" and I was itching to say it.

-Gary Milner

No comments: