Saturday, October 09, 2004

Shooting Hoops

pic not availableThe other day Tracie and I were playing 21 at the gym and we found a net that was being really nice to me. I was probably having one of the best shooting days I've ever had.

In an attempt to relive my glory days, I tried dunking the ball again. I did it, and I felt very good about myself knowing the whole time that whoever put the net up didn't have a tape measure and that it was a couple of inches short.

This is a picture of me in the spring the year after I graduated highschool. I hadn't played basketball in a long time, but I discovered that it was even easier to dunk then than when I was in highschool. I had put on about 15-20lbs since I graduated, but it must have been mostly muscle. I was pretty scrawny in highschool. I've put a lot more on since then. Being 40lbs heavier than my ideal dunking weight is really weighing me down.


No comments: