Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Donut Day

Yesterday, I sold doughnuts again. I barely made $32 after all my costs. Adam thinks it was because the weather was too nice. It was something like 25 degrees out, and so nobody was using the link between the MacEwan (not mace-wan) and the Science buildings. Stupid good weather while I'm working mostly because I only work one day a week.

New Topic

I was looking in the mirror the other day, and the though struck me, "Nose hair grows really fast." Seriously, it seems like I'm pulling nose hair out all the time, and it just keeps coming back only thicker. Don't laugh, pulling nose hair really hurts. My eyes start watering really bad, and my nose runs like crazy. The runny nose must be the body's way of lubricating the hairs to make it more difficult to pull them out or something.

Another New Topic

I went with Tracie to a little dinner party at Earl's thrown by the nursing staff from unit 51 for a nurse that went down to the emerg ward. Nurses talk about anything. Even at the dinner table. It was kind of like a train wreck, you just can't look away, but it can be pretty disturbing.

-Gary

No comments: