Sunday, March 14, 2004

Super Spike V'ball

We went to watch Tracie's sister Becky play volleyball today. I just have to say early-teen girls are very funny. For example, two girls on one of the teams were sharing a pair of socks with black and pink stripes. I said to Tracie, I bet number 9 and number 5 are best friends. It only took her a few seconds to realize why.

Becky is a really good player, a lot of the other girls would only play the ball if it came right to them, but Becky would move around as the play progressed to be in better position for the ball. She also got all of her serves in, which is the most important thing there is in 13 year-old women's volleyball.

I took a couple hundred photos, but they're all at the university, so if I post any it will be in another day or two.

-Gary Milner,

No comments: