Monday, March 22, 2004

GTA3

I finished Grand Theft Auto 3 just now. I feel a real mix of satisfaction and emptiness. I played the final level about 30 or 40 times before being successful. It's such a fun game. When I'm finally getting paid, I'm going to seriously consider getting GTA3:Vice City. It's the same style of game, only set in the 1980's, they've added motor bikes and stuff like that as well. The sound track has real songs from the 80's as well.

Looking back, I haven't really had very much luck finishing video games. I have finished Dragon Warriors 1&2, Hydlide, Mario Brothers 1&3, and like I just said, GTA3. I've come close to finishing a few other games, but I usually lose interest before I finish. Maybe my attention span is just too short to be able to finish most video games.

In any case, I won't be playing GTA3 much anymore.

-Gary

No comments: