Friday, March 12, 2004

Paint Paint Paint Your Cares Away

"It is through Art and through Art only that we can realize our perfection"

Tracie and I decided to make watercolor art. Tracie did the picture of me, and I did the picture of her. We've decided that we want to make art to hang up all over the house. The plan is to hang up the real photos with the paintings near them, to contrast. We want to paint the same pictures again only of ourselves next, so that we have two paintings each and the real photos to hang up. Then we will move on to other subjects and do a series of paintings that match.




I think the one Tracie did of me is a little bit nicer than the one I did of her, because she used less paint than I did.




Voting is enabled in the comments section. Vote now, and vote often. Just use aliases and Tracie will never be the wiser.

-Gary, "My paintings will be worth a ton when I die."

No comments: