Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Hot or Not?


Tracie and I went to the mall this evening. I saw a couple of shirts that I kind of liked, and went in for a closer look. Tracie convinced me to try on a green shirt. I had reservations about it, but went ahead and put it on. While I was in the change room, the clerk came up to Tracie and asked if I was trying the green shirt on. Tracie replied that I was, and the clerk went on to say, "No guys try that shirt on unless they are with girls. Guys don't seem to like it, but girls just love it." She figured that guys should clue in and buy it if the girls like it so much.

Anyway, it passed the Gary test for coolness, so I bought it. The judges have had their say, now it's your turn Canada. The polls are open. Am I hot or not?

-Gary Milner, Hot

No comments: