Saturday, March 13, 2004

Flower Power




We have started painting flowers. You can see my first four efforts here. From first to last, they go in order. I think that I am getting a lot better, that is to say that I'm no longer painting at a sixth grade level. Surely I would get a good mark in Art 30 at least. Not that highschool grades mean very much, pretty much everyone who does all the assignments gets at least a b+ even if the teacher doesn't like them. But I think that I would be in the top few of the class even if it's only in water colours. We haven't gotten a lot of votes on the other paintings, so instead of a competition between Tracie and I, just comment on which one you like the best between my own flower pics this time. Like before, voting is enabled in the comments section. Vote early, vote often, rinse and repeat.



-Vincent Van Gary, My heirs are going to make a fortune!

No comments: