Thursday, March 18, 2004

A Nap Or Two Before Lunch

Tracie and I have been going on long walks every morning for the last week or so. They seem to energize Tracie, but when I get home, I just want to have a nap. We're a little different when it comes to exercise of all forms. When she gets done at the gym, she can't stand to eat fatty foods. When I get done, that's when I most need a burger.

This morning after our hour long walk, I finally broke down and had a nap from 10:00-11:00. Then I had another nap from 11:00-12:00. I feel great, and besides, my first appointment of the day is with Ralph Klein at 4:30. Well the appointment isn't really with him. I'm not actually going to speak to him or anything, just photograph him at some event at the Telus Convention center in downtown Calgary for the Gauntlet. For the record, I won't be getting drunk and yelling at homeless people to get jobs, or making cuts to health care and education.

Just an update on the diet situation, I appear to be down about 10 lbs. However, when I weighed myself just now, I wasn't wearing pants. Pants are pretty heavy, so I might only be down a little less than 10 lbs, depending on how heavy pants are. If Tracie's sister Amy didn't live with us, I might consider a pants-free lifestyle. Heck maybe Amy would help start a pants-free movement. We could call it P.F.P.F.L, people for a pants-free lifestyle. I bet we could get Ralph Klein's support, he could stand to lose a little weight himself.

-Gary Milner, a quarter way to his goal, when not wearing pants.

No comments: