Monday, November 29, 2004

I Don't Really Have Anything To Say Right Now

Lately, I've been thinking of great things to write about on the blog, but I can never remember them when I sit down to post them.

The diet/exercise plan is going well. I'm down to 223lbs or so from, as you may already know 240. I think the rapid weight loss is taking its toll though. I seem to be very tired and hungry, make that hungary, all the time. Kind of like when I was in Argentina.

My pants are all a little big for me now, and I've started wearing shirts that I haven't worn in three years. People have even commented that they can tell I've been losing weight.

It seems really easy to me, but I guess I've made some serious changes. I go running on the treadmill for 35 minutes at least three times a week and because I'm working from 3-11pm, I don't really have a lot of time to do much eating. That means not only am I working off close to half a pound worth of calories on the treadmill every week, I'm also taking in way less calories to begin with.

The downside is being hungary and sleepy all the time.

-Gary Milner, internet superstar

No comments: