Sunday, November 28, 2004

I couldn't think of a title, so this will have to do

I haven't seen very many movies lately. I think there are two reasons for this. First, I don't really have time to watch movies anymore because I have a job. A really good argument against work, if your looking for one. Second, I don't have an internet connection for downloading movies anymore.

I'd probably be watching tons of movies. As it is, I don't even rent movies on weekends.

The librarians here seem to be really anxious to go home most nights. They shut the blink the lights several times every 2 or 3 minutes for 20 minutes before the library closes. Really, once off then quickly back on every five minutes or so would be plenty. Think about it, library patrons are smarter than normal people, we do read books you know. The librarians also shut all the computers off really early and tell the users that, "The Library is closing in 20 minutes...The library is closing in 17 minutes...The library is closing in 15 minutes". It makes me want to say, "I know there is a big sign on the front door that has the hours listed."

I guess the library is clo...

-Gary Milner

No comments: