Monday, November 29, 2004

FreeCycle Rocks!

Boy I sure hate when I've written out a whole post, tried to publish it and the stupid computers at the library crap out. Speaking of being at the library, it's twenty minutes to closing and the crazy librarians are at it again, turning off all of the computers not in use. I hate that if you come in to check your email just before it closes, you can't. It's not like they get to go home early if all of the computers are off. Urgh!! Oh well, that's what I get for getting rid of our internet account, I guess.

Anyway, my original post was about how great FreeCycle was. Thanks to a tip from an anonymous poster a few days ago, we were able to get rid of our table and four chairs (which were becoming a bit of a burden) in less than 24 hours.

Hallelujah!

No comments: