Wednesday, April 07, 2004

MISS SAIGAON

Since were on the topic of girls hitting on us I think I'll tell about an adventure of this nature when I was over in Nam. ---It was the summer of 65 during the Tet Offensive. The weather was hot and steamy. It was hot, damn hot. Well it turns out that the second week into the offensive I find out that this girl who is fighting for the Viet Cong has a pair of fifty calibre field glasses and is spying on me. Since we had out- door showers this made me a little nervous. Anyways the next thing I know she shows up wearing only a pair of black pyjama's, pretending she is a vegetable pedlar. She of coarse wasn't savvey to the fact that I knew who she was. Playing it cool I asked her to show me her wares. She misunderstands. She thinks this is a propisition and stomps off back where she came from muttering something in Vietnamese. Or it could have been obsenities in English that I just didn't understand. At that age I still had a lot to learn about women.
'

No comments: