Friday, May 16, 2003

Understanding My Homepage Reloaded:

So I was really board and I decided that I would do a google search for the email address I gave up last October. It gave me about 8 or 9 hits, all from my good old homepage. This got me to thinking, I should delete that, because all I use that account for is to get spam. I decided that I would edit all the offending pages to provide links here and back to my mainpage. My phone number is on my mainpage. I figure that you can look it up online anyway. Up until about 30 seconds ago, I thought that I would be about the only Gary Milner in Calgary at least. As you can see from that last link, I am not. I had this opinion because very few show up on the internet, and in fact I am the number 3,4, and 5 on google right now.
Back to the real story, I was going through old homepage stuff, when I found this page, which I had completely forgotten about. If Jackie ever comes here, I'm sure she'll have a good laugh at it again although it's not as funny as the picture of the wedgie.

-Gary Milner

No comments: