Saturday, May 31, 2003

Jeff Milner the Swim Coach

All I can say about coaching yesterday was that it was Easy - Capital E. Lisa prepared a lesson plan for me and as my luck would have it, only two kids showed up. I was teaching 8 year olds, and the other girl that was supposed to coach the 7 year olds left because nobody from her class showed up on time but one girl did come late and I took her into my class. I should try and get a job coaching all the time.

Anna-Maria's Trip to Medicine Hat

Anna went to Medicine Hat yesterday for her sister's birthday party. I'm not exactly sure, but Josh's birthday is also coming right up so they might have had his party this weekend too. I know Anna was buying presents for both of them. Anyway she's almost back at home now so I'm going to run. I'll try and scrounge up something interesting to do tonight so that I'll have something more interesting to blog about tomorrow.

Roommate Update

The other day at his work, my roommate cut his hand and had to go to the hospital. He had three sitches and a week off work - paid. He said he was pretty happy about getting a paid vacation, but unfortunatly for him he just got diagnosed with Strep throat so it looks like he's going to be sick during the time that he is off. Life's like that sometimes; maybe it's karma?

No comments: