Monday, May 19, 2003

The Medicine Hat Revisited:

We went home to Medicine Hat for the weekend. Lukily for us, because Calgary has been having record lows, -5 last night was the coldest it has been in 100 years, when it was -3. It seems as if the cold weather here in calgary started when Tracie and I moved here, because it was this cold last year too. There was snow last June! I'm beginning to really hate the weather here.

Medicine Hat was fun, we got to visit with both of our families and Becky got me a really nice present. A really big birthday card with candybars taped inside. We brought both our mothers some candy covered almonds and homemade jam. It's really good, and really easy to make. Tracie went to see the movie Holes and gives it two thumbs up. (Or one, if you think that each person can only give one thumb and that there has to be two people rating the movie to give it two thumbs up.)

After arriving back in Calgary, I had to go to my staff meeting which was pretty short thankfully and the photo that I was going to take, got rescheduled for tomorrow. Now I have two photos in the morning, and I plan to spend the rest of the day looking for a job.

-Gary Milner

ps. Check out zombo.com

No comments: