Thursday, May 01, 2003

On the subject of Redi Enterprises, I'm posting a link to The Tard Blog.

Introduction to The Tard Blog:
This is a weblog written by a real life special education teacher.
It is updated on a weekly basis, usually on Sunday night.


Before you click on the link, I have to warn you that there is some profanity in the teacher's posts, but for the most part it is very funny. It's the funniest thing I've read today. It reminds me of Mom, telling stories about her ECS, only with more swears and tards.

Here is an excerpt from one of her postings.

Lewis (from 12/20: Every student is funny in their own way) approaches me and says, "Are you affected by Global Warming?"
Me "Sure, are you?"
Him "Well, in what way?"
Me "Is your skin more suseptable to sunburn due to the increase in UV ray penetration and a boost in the albedo effect?"
Him "I would assume so," he says, "I will have to do some research on the internet, and then I will let you know."
This is a classic example of a highly functioning autistic nutcase. Later on that same day he asks me "What is the difference between raw sewage and cooked sewage?"

No comments: