Sunday, May 25, 2003

There is no Air-conditioning in Hell:

Yesterday, I dropped the car off for Tracie at the park'n'ride. I guess I left the window open enough for someone to stick their arm in because when Tracie got their, we had been robbed. They took all our change, and all our cds. Tracie seemed pretty upset about it, but I strangely and not that worried about it. It's really too bad that they didn't think to look in the cd case, because a lot of the cds were just burnt cds anyway. I guess it's not like he could sell them without the jewel cases anyway.

The joke is really on him though, because I haven't bought a cd in 3 years, and that cd was a Bare Naked Ladies greatest hits cd, so it's as if I have bought a new cd in like 6 years. Obviously we won't be replacing the cds, but I might just buy "Big Shiny 90's" because it has all the songs I like anyway. By "buy" I mean download and burn. It's kind of ironic that I plan on downloading and burning more music because someone stole all my cds.

I'm kind of sad that some jackace stole all our cds, but I am comforted by the fact that everybody dies, he's no exception, and there is no air-conditioning in Hell.

No comments: