Monday, May 26, 2003

Be Wary Wary Quiet, I'm Hunting Jobs:

I got called back by the truck stop lady, but I wasn't home so she left a message. I called her back just now, but she was on long distance, so now I'm just waiting patiently by the phone for her to call me back. I figured that I might as well take this opportunity to make an entry.

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything good to write, which makes me really mad, because I had two things saved to write that were very funny. Now I'll just have to write something I said to Jackie the other day.

I said, "Jackie. If you hear a bunch of Mexicans shouting 'Imigre! Imigre!' and running around very fast and all scared like, just act cool because you look like an American and they probably won't deport you." I don't think she thought it was as funny as I did.

-Gary Milner

No comments: