Thursday, February 06, 2003

When did I ever use Alien Farts font and how did you know that I downloaded it onto my computer? Are you actually a game show creator ... er I mean secret agent that is spying on me? Anyway I am supposed to be superimposing one picture of myself onto another picture, but instead I'm posting on the blog.

Yesterday I was telling Anna-Maria that I talked to a guy on the phone about coming to see the room. I said I thought he seemed very slightly gay sounding on the phone and then she said that I might - to some people, sound a little gay. WHAT? She explained that I had an ever so slight bit of a lisp. Needless to say I'm confused about this - if I have a lisp how come nobody ever pointed it out to me before. So I'm forced to ask myself, do I really have a slight lisp?

Last night I visited with Anna and some of her friends while they had breaks in between ques for rehearsal. There are some strange characters in that play and when I say characters I mean actors. Anyway afterwards Anna-Maria and I drove one of the girls home and I asked her if she thought I had a lisp. My worst fears were confirmed when she hesitated. Damn-it I knew it. I have a lisp. Although she said that as far as speech anomalies are concerned mine wouldn't even make a blip on the radar for speech anomalies.

I want my money back too.

No comments: